Safety was the key element in the selection of technical solutions during the development of the rail-road vehicle. A lot of facilities prevent that disturbances, interruptions, faults, wrong commands or imprudence lead to damage or accidents:
- Steps with lighting and grips conform to railway regulations
- Railing all around the vehicle
- Spacious and safe steps on each end of the vehicle. Free passage from the front to rear of the vehicle
- Dead man’s control
- Optical and acoustic signalisation for road and rail operation
- Emergency stop buttons on each corner of the vehicle
- Constant surveillance and automatic correction of the pressure on the guiding system.
- Low centre of gravity of the vehicle.
- Robust chassis, high resistance in case of collisions
- Surveillance on the conversion between the different modes “mode road”, “mode rail” and “mode rail remote control”