The company… in a nutshell
In 1944 one-man business MOL was established by Gerard MOL
In 1956 a first expansion took place for the production of vehciles for the transportation of liquids, cement and flat bed trailers
In 1961 RMC in Rumbeke was established for the series production of spare parts. MOL started the production of crane chassis, concrete mixer trucks and standard trucks
In 1974 Incomol was established in Great-Britain
In 1985 MOL CY took over VDK and starts the construction of refuse-lorries
In 1992 MOL CY took over ABT
2001 saw the launch of the MOL Ellips
In 2004 an entirely new production hall came into use for the construction of the VDK refuse-lorries. The Quadrat and the Rail-Road vehicles were launched that same year
In 2008 ITK in Kachtem is started for the series production of spare parts
In 2011 the activities in Rumbeke are discontinued and everything was moved to ITK
In 2012 the production hall for refuse-lorries was again expanded
In 2014 a new hall was added for carrying out repairs to trailers.
In 2015 a new automatic paint installation was installed.
In 2017 the new productionahll for trucks was started